It really does not get much lonelier than a neon moon. Not even kidding.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
As always, make sure you read the sizing chart carefully. All orders are final sale, and I want to make sure your new Love? Sick, Pat! apparel is comfy enough to live in for a while. If you gotta get out a ruler, let's do it. Or maybe just hop over to Twitter and ask us questions about sizing. Happy shopping.